Thursday, September 8, 2016

Mr Pumfrey and his Astounding Mechanised Perambulator

I am a very proud owner of a beautiful art sculpture, from the very talented Doktor A!

"The whimsical steampunk style of Doktor A comes to life in his latest toy, Mr. Pumfrey and His Astounding Mechanised Perambulator. Dave Pressler and Pretty in Plastic teamed up for the original sculpt to capture the intricacies and complexity of Mr. Pumfrey and his steed."

I love everything about this steampunk piece! The colours and all the details! The handsome Mr Pumfrey fits in the palm of my hand. He is so photgenic, I could take a gazillion photos of him!





















This Suki Spider was made especially for Doktor A, and he got to meet Mr Pumfrey before being boxed up and sent to his new home.




Thank you so much Doktor A! I love my Mr Pumfrey and his Astounding Mechanised Perambulator!!!

To check out more of Doktor A's amazing work, please visit:


No comments:

Post a Comment