Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Dragonsquatch and blossom!


I am squeezing in a blog post now, before I discover, time has whizzed by without me blogging and it's Winter!

So welcome Spring!

Our area looks so pretty with all the flowers blooming. I took my Dragonsquatch for a walk today and found a beautiful pink blossom tree on the street. Unfortunately it was windy, and taking photos with the Dragonsquatch posing between the delightfully pink flowers, was proving difficult. However, I managed to get a couple of snaps.















I've been feeling a bit out of sorts lately... The works on our house is never ending, but I'm not gonna get in to that right now.

This post is all about my little photoshoot with the Dragonsqautch and the prettiest blossom tree I've found so far!

 It was wonderful to go outside the house and enjoy the Spring sunshine! Today I had a good day!!!!




On my way home, I saw my new friend. This is the second time we have met. I have never seen a cat like this before. Perhaps a mix of Siamese?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it's a Siamese. It looks like that. I love cats and I wish I'd met such a beauty some time. You know, cats can be really very faithful and trustful friends, not like people..xo, Blair

    ReplyDelete