Sunday, February 8, 2015

My Pink Pineapple!



2015 seems to be passing ever so quickly! We are already in February and only now am I doing my first blog post for this year! I know its a bit late now, but I wish everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! Normally, I list all the things I plan to accomplish in the new year and 'doing website' in ALWAYS in the list...

So, this year I am not going to say I will get my website done and will see what happens! ( hopefully this will be the year though)

Today, I made a very exciting discovery at Columbia Road, Flower Market, London  - A pink pineapple!! Definitely a very interesting change from a flower!

Valentines and Birthdays are the only time I may get flowers from Francesco. I love flowers, so I am always complaining about him never getting me flowers. This year, I may hint for bunch of of pink pineapples instead! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment