Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pallet Crates


I am going crazy for furniture made of pallet crates! It was not until recently I learned of their names. We actually had a lot of them when we had a delivery of bricks but now we have only one that I can see. Perhaps there are more underneath the gigantic pile of stuff that has take over our garden - bricks, boxes, doors, cardboard, wires, buckets... I am currently sitting by the window that is right next to the garden, so I can see it all!

 I love the idea that something attractive and useful can be made from these. 

Wondering how I can transform my pallet crate...




Pallet Crate Couches


Pallet Couch
 






Pallet Garden Ideas


More pallet crate ideas here:
DIY: Cozy & Chic Pallet Furniture Ideas
Pallet Furniture






No comments:

Post a Comment