Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year! Wishing everyone a very wonderful 2014 from me and all the Sukis!


Happy New Year!


Every time a new year begins, at the strike of midnight, during all the cheers and excitement, I usually have a list of goals and plans. I entered 2014 without a clear list. This could be partly due to having failed to complete my main goals in 2013.

I did not design my website which has been the goal for a couple of years now...

But this does not mean there will be no goals for this year.

For the last five months we have been living at my parents place. So, working on SukiSuki is difficult without proper workspace. However, I am doing what I can, but production is slow.

We anticipate it will be another 2 more months. My poor parents, we and all our boxes were not suppose to invade their home for this long.

But progress is being made! Soon we can start putting down the joists and as soon as we have heating and floors, we can move in!




During our Christmas holiday in Italy, we went to see out stairs being constructed. Our stairs, floor boards,granite surface for the kitchen are all from Italy. A few days ago Francesco's Dad drove a large van packed with all our horsey stuff and jars of home made tomato sauce to bring to London. Everything is now in storage.




Homemade tomato sauce from Italy
Our stairs
Our floor boards and my tables

Seeing all the elements for our new home, makes it finally feel more real! We had the keys to the flat since Sept 2012 and everything is just taking so much longer than planned, sometimes I forget we have a flat! The day we move in, will be extremely exciting!

My other custom made table

By the end of February or the beginning of March, we are optimistic that our flat will be livable. Not finished, but livable!


Our living room and kitchen

My Suki Studio

Fixing up the Suki Studio will be one of the highest priorities. This and the kitchen will be the most important places for m.

Once I have a proper studio I will be able focus SukiSuki properly!

In the mean time, I will work on my website - but I really mean it this time!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment