Friday, September 16, 2011

Today's Delivery!

Today I received my package from Amazon! I have been eagerly waiting for this package.
After our one weeks holiday in Italy last week it was clear I need to be more serious about learning Italian. The first thing I did was order a book and some more learning CDs.



I have collected a number of different books for learning Italian and each time I buy a book I always think - this will be THE ONE that will teach me Italian! I have learnt a few words hear and there and the grammar completely baffles me!

The First Thousand Words book, looks like a good and simple way of learning words. All the words are in Italian and has a picture to go with each word. However, I am mostly excited about the Berlitz Italian learning CDs! It includes flash cards, interactive games, multimedia learning audio and video and speech analysis. Should be fun!



And here are all my books and my other learning CDs. Oh, I'm missing one book. With their powers combined, I hope they will help me succeed in my mission to speak Italian! I have till December to improve, that is my target date to know at least the basics. Wish me luck!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment